Session III 14:00~14:50
▶ Engineering II(#108) : Creators behind sustainable world (도시와 환경의 미래를 그리는 사람들)
Session II 13:00~13:50
▶Pure Science(#106) : From an atom to the universe, and everything in between (수학, 화학, 물리학, 생물학 등 순수 과학자들의 이야기)
▶ Engineering I(#108) : Creators behind the machines of future (자동차, 우주선, 드론, 로봇, 모든 기계들을 꿈꾸는 사람들)
* Session I : 11:10 ~ 12:00
▶ Healthcare(#106) : Inside out stories from white coat doctors (의대, 치대, 약대 이야기와 경험담)
▶Computer Science(#108) : The job closest to being Harry Potter (21세기에 가장 각광받는 직업, 소프트웨어 엔지니어 이야기)
• Complete preparation for the Veterinary Medical School Admission
• What is "Cal Grants?" (가주 정부 무상학비 보조금 "Cal Grants) by CA Student Aid Commission
• 차별화된 의대 준비
• BS/MD Program, Admissions Preparation (효과적인 의대 통합 프로그램 준비)
• Strategic Preparation in Increasing Acceptance Ratios to Elite Universities.
• It is Possible to Gain Acceptance into Ivy Leagues Even if you Start Preparing in High School.
• Three Minutes is all you get! UC Berkeley Admissions Strategy through Simulation
• How to make it into top 20 US Colleges (톱 20 미국명문대 보내는 방법)
• How to make it into your dream school (꿈에 그리는 대학에 꼭 합격시키기)
• How to get as much Financial Aid as you can get (장학금, 받을 수 있는 만큼 받고 대학보내기)
• 10 Application Tips to Get into the College of Your Dreams
• SAT vs ACT : Which Test is Right for You?
• 2017 College Financial Aid Process and Updates 2017
• Preparation for Maximizing College Financial Aid
• Strategies to maximize both College Admission Rate & Scholarships at the same time
- Top 10 Questions: Get your answers to the questions you always wanted to know about the college admission process
- Summer Planning: Starting your summer strong from the 8th grade
- Road Map to Top 20 Colleges: Academic, extracurricular planning (9th-12th)
-The New PSAT Workshop: get familiar with new formats and types of questions in the New PSAT by actually solving the problems and listening to solutions in the workshop.
-The New SAT vs The New ACT: Picking the Right Exam
-College Admissions from Start to Finish
-Through the Lens of an Ivy Admission Officers: Six Commonalitites Shared by Admitted Students
-Review of 20 Ivy League Admitted Students' Extracurricular and Community Service Activities
-Competitions Recognized by Harvard and Other Prestigious Schools
-Choosing the Right College Essay Topic
-How to Stand Out in the Admission Process
-ACT or SAT?
-Financial Aid: Understanding the Basics
-Don't Let Your Child File For Financial Aid!
-Ivy Admission with former Stanford Admission Officer
-Top 10 Reasons Students Should Not Take the New SAT
-Preparing High School Success (for middle school students)
-How to Succeed in College Financial Aid
-How to Maximize Need-Based Grants and Scholarship
-How to Improve both College Admission Rate&Need Based Financial at the Same Time
-College Planning 4-Year Master Plan
-Accepted to an Ivy League! Create Your Personalized Strategy
- How to Make Yourself Unique by Choosing Extracurricular Activities? Internship & Volunteer
Please check back later!
Please check back later.
Please check back later.